Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home....is where i'm heading off in a while

When i said Home, i mean my Apt in LA, since my parents are here visiting and i have both my sisters as well, one happy family, hence the term "Home"!!!

Doc came in when i was doing an online survey after lunch, he said he's spoken to my main doctor and i was given the green light to head on home! Finally get to leave this hospital after waiting for 3 days since i was admitted to the ER.

I have to admit though, i actually enjoyed myself here in the hospital, apart from the often visit to the loo, the food is good, the nurses are nice and friendly, both female and mail nurse, the Doctors are great, they explain to me this and that, just the waiting that was the killer. One of my close friend even ask if the nurses are in short sexy skirt after i told here there are some good looking doctors and male nurses
haha.

No to mention my GOOD neighbour, haven't met him, just hear his voice from early morning to early evenings,
i'm talking about 5am till 9pm.....apparently he is a regular, i still remember one server came in with my lunch and said, you've got a crazy neighbour - in a good way haha.

On my last bag of drip now, halfway through, just waiting for my doctor to get some paper work ready and
prescribe me some medication before my outpatient treatment this coming Friday morning. Already told my family about this but i'm still in my sexy-arse-hospital outfit haha.....Home it is....

p/s : there WILL be pictures of the place, the food, and sadly no pictures of good looking doctors or male nurses, sorry ladies! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude , hope u get well soon. LoL..
Act hosp clothes not bad wat .. cooling :D

wild-Watcher said...

Hahah, thanks man!
They are sexy cloths....i wore two today, one front and one back, kept me warm at the x-ray department!