Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bloody stone....eh,Bladder stone?

The policy of patient discharge - The patient have to be wheeled out on a wheelchair.

I was surprise!!!
The nurse came in with the prepared paper work, gave me a few instructions on what to do, just in case the stone decides to "pop-out" by itself. She was so cute, kept asking me not to forget to BREATH when i'm in alot of pain, she said "When you're in so much pain, remember me telling to BREATHHHHH", everytime she left my room, she giggle, imagine a white lady, lil over size walking out giggling! hehe. Then she told that i need to be taken to my car in a wheelchair, i thought she was joking haha, "c'mon, don't refuse your free ride out of here!" - and so the transporter came in with a wheelchair, he was a funny guy. Even had a picture taken of me on the wheelchair with the transporter. Left the room and i was greeted by a few people, the server(meals) some nurse who've attended to me and the two doctors as well.

As i was waiting for the car to arrive, all the other patients around me were much much older than me, with walking sticks, one even on a wheelchair, they all were also waiting for their car to arrive, but they were the drivers! I'm talking about those old folks walking very slowly towards their car to drive them self back home. I on the other hand, young (kinda) on a wheelchair having my dad send me home.....oh i felt shy haha, just a bit i might add =Ppp

Asian old folks will probably just sit home, goyang kaki and watch TV!
You have no idea what this old people are capable of....ONLY IN THE US, you'll see old folks, both group and individual, driving luxurious cars around town whoooooooooohhhh, damn they HOT!


Anyway, went back to the doctors office today to comfirm the location of the stone, preparation of tomorrow's surgery/treatment. First i went for a ultrasonic, boy did i feel like a pregnant women hehe, but the stone was no where to be found, so i was given further instructions to go for another CAT scan, and after that i was told to go to get X-Rays too?! Whoooosss 3 scans a day, are my sells dead yet!!?

Just so happen they had a fire drill at 10am, those fire alarm were kinda annoying, and the blinking alarms as well. But i was in the middle of scanning so i was told to just go ahead with my scan, hence the label - Active patient.....suddenly the whole place turn so quiet.

10 more minutes and i'll have to start my fasting before i walk in the the hospital at 5am, surgery at 7/8 and i'll be done by 10am latest. See ya then!!

No comments: