Thursday, July 03, 2008

Discharged, yet again!!

Yeap, i was suppose to update you guys after i get home from my outpatient treatment, but after the surgery on Friday morning, the doctor decided that it would be best for me to stay over for just one night and see how things go, then he would give me the green light to go home.


Carol, the nurse who was the one who discharge me on
Monday afternoon, was so excited to see me back in the
hospital haha, of cause i was half asleep until i realized that i was back in to the hospital, i remember waking up once in the holding room after the surgery, one nurse came in and wake me, told me i was done, gosh....i felt the urge to go pee real bad, i even remember asking that question, the nurse said it was normal, and so i felt back to sleep, i was still feeling lethargic.


On
"The DAY"

Arrived at the hospital at 5am, checked in and a nurse came down to the lobby, showed my parents the holding room, prepared me for my surgery. So i changed into the hospital gown and the nurse came in to ask me couple of questions regarding the history of my health and started my IV drip. Next, i have to wait for the ANOTHER nurse will come to talk to me about anestesia - shes the one who will put me to sleep. And THEN my nurse comes in to talk to me, comfort me and also push my on my bed to the surgical room.....boy it was so cold in side, the moment i was wheeled in, i started shaking, it was so cold!!! I was introduced to the other nurses in the room as well. Then i felt this warm suit over me and slowly......i doze off......... It was like a break from my body, i just left my body, not knowing where i was heading and when was i coming back... a p a u s e in my life. It felt like just a click of a button, everything was over, and i was woken by a nurse telling me it's all over and my lights went off again after i briefly talked to my nurse and i ended up in another hospital room. There's where Carol came in smiling!

*Note the wheelchair, standard patient discharge policy in the US.~ felt weird being push around in a chair.















You see, hospital food are not at all bad, they are yummy yum yummmm, really!!
I felt like a pig, eat 3 full means a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner,
and that's not all,
I actually get to pick what i would like to have for my meals.

Below are a few samples of the MENU:







What would you like to have?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roti Planta + Teh O' Ais Limau


Hungry,
LB

wild-Watcher said...

Tempting me now huh!!

Too bad they don't serve that kind of food man.....i would order that everyday!

syun said...

Hey there!
Thank you so much for the wishes!!
Sorry to hear that you r admitted in the hospital but I'm glad you are fine now..I supposed..since I've always seen you online with the Busy status :P

The food looks damn good ler..Much2x better compared to Malaysia's hospital :)

Take care ya. xoxo