Sunday, June 22, 2008

ERrrrrrrr

Well my fellow readers.....(like i have fans =P), this is my first time staying over at a Hospital, apparently its a private hospital, didn't know, but it was under my insurance policy and it's near, so why not!

Drove myself to the ER once again, this time the pain was worst then my first visit to the same ER a month ago, according to the doctor, usually patients would be screaming in pain, that's why he was surprise that i'm still able to smile and chat along while in this stage or pain.

I had a much better PR nurse attend to me this time, was in the ER for 4 hours, had to drink some fluid an hour before i went for a CAT scan, my doctor just wanted to make sure this is not appendix, hence the CAT scan. turns out, i have a kidney stone, 5mm, heading towards my bladder. So by tomorrow morning, i'll be able to meet up with a Urologist to talk further and see what's next.

I think it's 4am now, on my 4rd bag of drip, feel like vomiting again.....shucksssss

Urgently signing off!! =(

No comments: