Monday, April 27, 2009

An interesting weekend that just pass like it was a dream. (Pt.1)


Been working non stop after two week of traveling day, night, day after day, weekdays and weekends. Still ever happy to work, at home or work.

Then came the weekend, had a special photoshoot for this lady who came by the chapel. But wedding was called off. so there were credit with us, hence the special photo shoot. So anyway, I got my boss to bring me help, the other photographer to make things look more professional. I was suppose to arrange this shoot right after my trip, but had forgotten about it.....till she called again, gosh! Was I embarrassed....so yet again, I plan my location, called here and we had to do it 1 day before she leave California for good =(

We meet and instantly felt like old friend meeting up after a long absense. She came in with her family and friends, we had to change location at the very last minute, the beach was beautiful, but too windy, and sand was just being blown, bad for camera and my subject wasn't that all comfy with it. So I made calls for suggestion of other nearby locations, we agreed and so they hope in to my car and meet the rest at the park. Rather simple park, people picnicing, playing games and all. So we sorta split into two groups and started shooting. I was lucky enough to have my wireless transmiter come in from HK that very morning, so so happy, so All the while I was using my wireless flash + softbox for the photo shoot! People started laughing from the beginning to the end, it was just fun and....most of them were cold haha. Shooting from all angles, we finally had the group shot and decided to go ahead and head back to the chapel for more shoot after the dinner.

I never got to shoot what I'v already visualized in mind before hand. Never got to do my favorite silhouette shot by the beach, sorta my "ziu pai" my speacilty! But we went down to the beach again and desperate did some shot!



Viola! Now that's inspiring!
Rarely get inspired by me own work =)

Will be shooting more!

No comments: