Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One STEP closer to calling this place HOME!!

IT was close to 12am....the phone rang, "hi! i'm on the bus now, just left the airport and am on the way to your place", says Jean O.0

My elder sis and I got all excited after that haha, and minutes later, she arrived at UCLA area, and we went to pick her up. That makes the 3 of us in the family, 2 more "on the way". And now, we are one step closer to calling this place our Home!


Baby Jean is in the house people!!!!


My oh my were we surprise!! We were actually expecting her in a weeks time and suddenly she called! Haha, so.....would i be going back this summer? OR would i just not leave this part of the world? Hhmm......surprises anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! this is really a place for me to update your life!
I have one question: Where are you now when you read this message? Malaysia? U.S?

wild-Watcher said...

Haha, hey!
I wish i'm in Msia now, unfortunately....im stuck in the US.
Thanks for dropping by! More updates coming soon!