Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fear Death.....


Recent events has left me with this crazy thought....
Do you fear death?

Was admitted to the E.R a week ago (hence the patient tag and medication).....and I've been watching shows that somehow had this particular topic included in all of them, the uncountable amount of deaths after the massive quake in China, the destruction that left so many homeless, suffering, and dead in Myanmar all had this in common - people dying.

My mind, manage to manipulate those situation with me in it, rather scary i must say, being the fact that earth quake does struck Los Angeles from time to time....I remember my FIRST encounter with earth quake her in LA. Anyway, "The Bucket List", two elderly gentlemen knowing they had not much time to live, took off and live life to the fullest and died happily after fulfilling the list that they came up with when they first met each other in the same hospital room. Seeing what they have to go through in the hospital, treatments after treatments....the pain, the suffering, it just doesn't help me cope with the fear i have for life. I certainly hope i wouldn't end up like that or any of my loved ones.....I think i would prefer something else!

Being in the ER was kinda scary, reminds me of the days where i went to various hospitals to visit my grandparents...i was still a kid then. The waiting....I was seated on one of the beds, waiting for the doctor to come, i was expecting the worst, the sound of someone badly injured, the screams and all, it wasn't that bright as well, my mind started going crazy! phewww...........i'm going to stop right here - MOST important is, im not in any serious"trouble", health trouble, thank goodness for the pills.

I need to let go such fear for the time being - FINALS COMING, should be preparing for that.

Should not have fear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, u ar.. jean baby come home den no need to up date blog d.

wild-Watcher said...

hehe, it's BABY Jean!!!
WIll update soon, full blast by july!

=Pppp