Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In regards to.....

.....what I've posted on Dec 5th 2008

It's official, I'm the official/In house photographer for the wedding chapel. I'm also doing videos too, from time to time, my boss seem to like my video very much, apparently I have the eye for doing videos too WOHOO.....that's also why I'm kinda stuck in between, I'm starting to like video alot, my views have been, the way I see things have been more for video than photo now.

Told my business partners that I'm so into video now that I might make the switch haha, just as I've become the main photographer for the studio/business then jump over to what they are doing? They will kill the crap out of me! L o L

I guess I'm very much influence by my two partners, how they do their wedding+music videos, like it so much that I'm doing the same, we happen to have the same kind of eye for this photo video thing, came from the same school too!

Anyway, from today onwards, It would be alot of re-cap from those days that I haven't blogged.
Kept wanting to share, but no where the time to do so on the net, everything is still in my mind, fresh and not, I will try to get back my momentum to do so here.

Till then, "will post for food!"

L o L

No comments: