Monday, November 24, 2008

On the same day of S & K vs M & L, i shot another couple cause their camera broke down at the chapel, just a few shots here and there after the wedding.

After the wedding, they asked me how much would it cost for those shots, knowing me, i automatically shake my head and said it's FREE, and i said it's a courtesy service since it wasn't their fault that their camera broke down, i did asked them if they would like to buy one of the photography package though, tried but it didn't work haha.

So my boss came and ask me why was i photographing the couple and i told him their situation. He gave me a big smile saying ""Nice work!"...... i think he thought i was giving them free photo shoot as in the whole hundred over shots at the chapel! L o L

Few days back i got an email from the wife, thanking me for my help, or shall i say, for my services? She was so happy that I have helped them take some photos and not ruin their special day. But i replied asking who she was haha, in a joking manner.

Anyway, got another HUGE tip on Sunday, was called in to back the chapel up as someone accidentally double book weddings, and my boss was sick, not to mention the main minister called in sick too, was actually preparing for the worst. Me and the weekend photographer planned everything well on how to take care of couples but at the end of the day.....some couples came in late, and another one decided to reschedule for an unknown reason....phewww....so i took care of the last couple, one of my co-workers gave me the key to lock up and so i had all the time i want to photograph the last couple haha, hence the LARGE tip! She also asked me for extra services (out of the chapel) HELL YA I'll so it!!! It was so funny that all her kids, 5 of them each had a disposabla camera with them, so through out the whole wedding, you can hear them winding their cameras after each click, sad to say, i only thought them how to use the flash after the whole wedding =(

I was actually supppose to be doing my FIRST engagement shoot by the beach that very Sunday, but the weather on Saturday was so bad that i decided to call off the photo shoot, according the the weather channel, the weather was suppose to be as bad as Saturday, so the shoot is now postpone to Dec 7th!.........the weather on Sunday actually turn out much better than Saturday, hopefully, the rain tomorrow and the next few days will help ease the weather and all the haze!!


Thanks for reading my looooooooong arse story without photographs!

No comments: