Sunday, November 16, 2008

Interesting day!

The chapel called me at 1230pm,asked if i can get in for the 3pm wedding, and they called again at 2pm to hopefully get me in ASAP for the 2pm wedding, thank goodness i was all set and ready to leave at that point. Traffic was good so i got to work in 15 minutes time. The wedding ended up starting half an hour later then i got in.....=/

I was kinda worried that the 2pm wedding would affect the 3pm wedding - which will be a Msian couple!!!

I sat through the Msian couple's wedding, took some pictures cause the weekend photographer finally came in. Had good chats with the guests after the wedding and the groom's mom invited me to their wedding dinner!! After the photo shoot was over, the groom realized that he left his car keys in his mom's bag who left a while ago. What a coincidence, that i was invited to the dinner, so i gave the couple a ride, pick my sis up and off we head to his home so they can change for the dinner. Small crowd, only two tables, very simple n family oriented, just the way i like it. Good food i have to say, yesterday i had two different instant noodles for dinner, and today i had countless course meal for dinner YUM YUM! On the way home, i dropped the couple off at the chapel after dinner so they can collect their car.

How interesting i initially wanted to photographer this couple but decided against it to join my mates (Videographer) for two different weddings which got canceled at the last minute....and the chapel called me in last minute today to shoot this couple.....wow, if it wasn't for this, i would be at home....trying to think what to cook, life's boring like that people.

Pretty soon I'll be collaborating with the groom's sis, who is a makeup artist for photo shoots that could help us build out portfolio!! Till then, more updates soon!


GOOD FOOD! ALL we Msian's here talk about is FOOD =)



Mumbling away when there's some alcohol in my blood


No comments: