Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Updates

So, for those who haven't check you mail, or those who didn't get any thing from me lately, two weeks ago actually....I've sent out loads of invites to view my Tabblo, the reason why i choose to go through all this and send invites is because i didn't open those Tabblo for public viewing, that's how i am in case you don't know me. So, check check check, view view view, and feel free to leave me comments, bad and good!

The next two weeks, more will be "open" to you guys...and for those who are curious, look out for my nick name in any of those pages and click on it, you will be directed to my main page where you can view my other Tabblos, i know some of you view my page to relax your selfs? hehe, thats cool to know.

If you're reading this and you didn't get anything? Check your SPAM, or maybe i just didn't send it to you, so let me know, and i shall invite YOU to view my pictures. However, i do realize that it looks like i'm "bombing" your email account with all the invites, for that i apologize.



For those who have visited, THANK YOUSSSSS and do come back, i hope you've enjoyed it! Cheersssmateeeeeee

No comments: